Monday, December 1, 2008

The things that make me who I am

My sister is my best friend.

My phone is my lifeline, my watch, my notebook, my address book, my research tool, my road map, and my list-keeper.

My head is solidly affixed to my shoulders, but it still drifts in the clouds every day.

Giraffes, elephants, owls and snakes are my lucky charms.

If you're going to insult me, at least do it cleverly.

Balance is important. Moderation in all things.

I have a no-drama policy.

I love egg nog and I eat way too much fast food.

I work for a newspaper but I hate the media.

I want to run a fashion magazine, but I hate high-end designer fashion.

I'm from Texas, but no, I don't ride horses or wear spurs.

I love basketball (Go Spurs Go!)

I hate fake people. Why are you so afraid to be who you are?

I believe in music. All kinds of music. Don't limit yourself.

I love broadening my horizons.

I love Thai food. I can't stand sushi.

I have a creative eye and a decent amount of technical aptitude.

I am ambitious. Never quite content with where I am, always striving for more, but satisfied with where I've been and excited about where I'm going.

I'm an open book. Buy me a cup of coffee and I'll tell you anything you want to know about me.

I am versatile. I am comfortable in a variety of situations and places, but I never fit in or blend in.

I'm a shopping addict, but only at thrift and vintage stores.

Vanilla scented candles and perfume are the best.

I am easily amused. I entertain myself. I don't need you to entertain me. But if you want to try, I'm not going to stop you...

I confess, I don't understand women. We don't make any sense. I like to try to balance my logical and emotional sides. There's a time and a place for each, and it's my goal to master the timing and placing of logic and emotion.

I'm a redhead, and I'm proud of it.

I put ungodly amounts of sugar and cream in my coffee.

I wear high heels almost every day. And I ride a bicycle in 'em.

White chocolate macadamia nut cookies are God's gift to mankind.

I'm a libertarian. No, I didn't vote for the Republican or the Democrat. I wrote in my candidate. If you can't vote for someone you actually believe in, what's the point of voting? "Party loyalty" is so yesterday.

No, I'm never sarcastic. What are you talking about?

You're a towel.

42 is the perfect number.

I love Star Trek. I hate Star Wars.

I did all my Christmas shopping online.

I'm nocturnal.

I think, after 23 years, I'm finally comfortable with myself.

It's the little quirks that make us interesting. What's quirky about you?

No comments: